THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED!
If this product has variations please let us know in your order comments which variant you would like.
- This Patented Suction-Free Air Channel opens up as baby sucks for low pressure comfort.
- Suction-Free Air Channel helps reduce suction and palatal pressure
- Soft, suction-release bulb spreads wider as baby sucks for low pressure comfort
- Helps to lower the pressures inside the mouth that can create dental issues, such as cross bites
- Thin-stem design is minimally intrusive on baby’s mouth
- Suitable from Birth to 6months
Dr. Brown's PreVent pacifier was designed by a paediatric dentist and includes a Patented Suction-Free Air Channel which opens up as baby sucks to help lower the pressures inside the baby's mouth which can sometimes create dental issues such as cross bites. Palatial pressure is lessened by creating an air channel that reduces suction and spreads apart when baby is sucking.
This soother also has a contoured shield design that helps keep the shield from coming into contact with baby's face. Developed by a paediatric dentist primarily to help prevent dental issues it also soothes baby. The new silicone pacifier also has the same shape as the Dr. Brown's Standard nipple.