If this product has variations please let us know in your order comments which variant you would like.
- Suitable for use from as soon as sleep issues arise, right through until after baby has arrived
- Unique shape for a good night's sleep during pregnancy
- Specifically designed to support back, bump and knees without taking up all of the space in the bed
- Can be used as a support for breastfeeding once baby has arrived
- Encourages you to lay on your left hand side which is the best position for you and your baby
- Can help encourage your baby to adopt the optimal foetal position which can lead to a quicker and less painful labour
- Comes complete with white removable pillow cover (machine washable)
- Midwife approved and award winning
- 50% Polyester, 50% Cotton Cover
- Machine wash cover only at 40°C
The Dreamgenii Pregnancy And Feeding Support Pillow provides you comfort and support when expecting your new arrival, and goes on to help you with breastfeeding afterwards. The unique shape of the pregnancy pillow ensures that the whole of the bed is not taken up by it, but you are still supported at your bump, back and knees while you sleep, putting you in the most comfortable position possible. Sleeping in the Dreamgenii position can also encourage your baby to move into the best position for birth. The shape also encourages you to lie on your left side, which can increase blood flow to baby and help to deliver more nutrients for growth. Once baby is born, the Dreamgenii pillow can be used as a feeding support by helping to lift baby up into the right position, and being comfortable for both you and baby. The pillowcase is removable and machine washable for easy cleaning.