If this product has variations please let us know in your order comments which variant you would like.
- 13 Sensory Discoveries engage your baby’s senses of sight, hearing and touch
- 4 ways to play as your baby grows
- 3 take-along toys, including textured carrot teether, self-discovery mirror, and watermelon rattle
- Double-sided soft blanket with pocket for put & take play
- Suitable from Birth+
The Fisher-Price Grow-with-Me Tummy Time Llama is a snuggly play time pal for your growing baby.
The plush wedge supports your baby as they grow from lying on their back to pushing up in tummy time, sitting up to play, and playing on the go. The friendly llama comes with a double-sided blanket with a pocket for put-and-take play and three toys, including a mirror you can attach to the leaf in the llama's mouth or to the play mat! Your little explorer will love discovering all the exciting sights, sounds, and textures of this cozy llama pal.
Where development comes into play:
- Sensory: A variety of textures for your baby to touch and teethe helps engage their tactile skills as they play.
- Gross Motor: This llama pal helps support your baby as they lift their head and push up during tummy time, strengthening their neck and core muscles.
- Self-Identity: Who's that cutie? The repositionable mirror helps your baby develop a sense of self as they gaze into the mirror and discover that sweet face is their own.