If this product has variations please let us know in your order comments which variant you would like.
- Everything a child will need to create excellent make-believe dishes
- Aids in teaching recognition and identification of the items
- Familiarising the internal appearance of the item
- Develops motor skills and learning
- Encourages imagination and role play
- Wood fruit and vegetable pieces
- Wooden crate
- Includes metal colander
- Suitable from 3 to 8 years
This wooden market crate contains a total of 9 fruits and vegetables to chop up! The wooden pieces are each held together with velcro which little ones can pretend to cut and open which further helps with their understanding of what the inside of the item looks like.
The selection includes one each of an onion, courgette, carrot, tomato, turnip, pear, lemon, apple and strawberry) as well as a cutting board, knife and colander.
The toys help to teach the names, appearance, colour and shape of the selection whilst developing motor skills and imaginative play.