If this product has variations please let us know in your order comments which variant you would like.
- Glowing screen displays a cute Ollie the Owl image
- Includes Ollie the Owl bedtime story book (UK version only)
- Mains powered - UK 3 pin or EU 2 pin plug available | Refresh moved to USB
- Stars go out one-by-one during the night to show the passing of time
- Key-lock option
- Option to set two separate wake-up times (weekday/weekend or night-time/day-time nap)
- Adjustable screen brightness
- Silent operation
- Optional audible alarm feature
- Recommended from 2 years+
Introducing the Ollie the Owl Groclock, a fun new twist on the award winning Groclock and a new addition to Ollie’s family. The stars and hearts go out one-by-one during the night or nap to show the passing of time to help your child understand when it is time to get up.
With light summer mornings or changes in time, toddlers get confused knowing when it is time to get up. The Groclock has an easy to understand illuminated LCD display that indicates when children should be sleeping and when they can get up, using friendly graphics to show the time. By counting down the stars and waiting for the screen to turn yellow, children learn what time they can get out of bed – as set by their parents. The Groclock teaches a healthy sleep routine which can transform families’ lives.
Tommee Tippee have created a brand new story book to go with the Ollie the Owl Groclock, to take with you on your child’s sleep journey. The book has a clever storyline and is beautifully illustrated to help encourage children to go to sleep and to stay asleep, which means more sleep for them and more sleep for you. It is this combination of the simple glowing images and the bedtime story book which has already made the Groclock a phenomenal success.