STOCK EXPECTED: 8-Oct-2021
If this product has variations please let us know in your order comments which variant you would like.
- The massive semi-truck makes for great push-around play on its own, while also serving as storage for up to 22 vehicles (sold separately).
- And the 3-in-1 toy also transforms into a 6-foot long racetrack with a dual launcher for competitive racing.
- Kids can convert the truck's cab into a dual launcher for multi-car races with a fair start
- Features an awesome trigger feature at the end of the racing lane that allows the first car to finish while the second car gets stuck on the track!
- A secure latch in the back opens and pulls out to create a 6-foot long racetrack.
- Unused vehicles remain on display in compartments beneath the track, easy-to-grab when they're called to action.
- Use the diverter to hold vehicles back to face a new challenger or send them down tracks that can connect to other Hot Wheels City sets tracks (sold separately) for extended action.
- The Hot Wheels transporter vehicle comes with 3 Hot Wheels cars and space to haul more than 20 (additional cars sold separately).
- For kids 4 to 8 years old
The Hot Wheels Speedway Hauler redefines Hot Wheels storage and racing in one very cool semi-truck that's full of surprises.
Small display windows on the trailer showcase the more than 20 Hot Wheels cars it can carry, and when kids pull the back latch, the hauler unfolds into a six-foot long racetrack! Unused cars stay visible under the track, while the truck's cab converts into a dual launcher that sends two cars in an epic head-to-head battle. The winner continues onto the next adventure with tracks that connect to other Hot Wheels City sets (sold separately).
The multifunctioning vehicle comes with three 1:64 scale Hot Wheels vehicles and can hold 20 more (sold separately). It provides endless fun for kids 4 to 8 years old. Colors and decorations may vary.