If this product has variations please let us know in your order comments which variant you would like.
- BPA and BPS free
- Clinically tested to reduce nipple preference in established breastfed babies
- Encourages baby's wave-like tongue movement, promoting natural oral development
- Teat tip - Baby controls milk flow
- Soft 100% silicone teat - stretches and flexes for optimal compression
- Inner vertical ridges that strengthen teat structure, making it collapse-resistant
- Unique gradual slope design enables smooth peristaltic tongue movement
- Wide, textured teat base for easy latch and effective suction
- Air Ventilation System (AVS™) reduces intake of air, a potential cause of colic
- Fewer parts – easy to assemble & clean
- Compatibility across the Lansinoh range
This twin pack of wide base 240ml Lansinoh bottles features super soft and flexible 100% silicone teats. The Lansinoh teats are designed for easy latch on and effective suction which encourages baby's wave-like tongue movement, promoting instinctive sucking action for natural oral development. The AVSTM Air Ventilation System reduces intake of air, which is a potential cause of colic enabling your baby to feed comfortably.
Lansinoh’s mOmma Feeding Bottle with NaturalWave Teat has been specially designed so that your little one can enjoy your expressed breastmilk even when you’re apart. Based on more than 50 years of research, the NaturalWave teat promotes your baby’s instinctive sucking action for natural oral development, which helps you switch easily between breast and bottle so that you can maintain your established breastfeeding patterns. With a wide base, the NaturalWaveTM teat enables a wider latch-on, similar to the baby’s natural latch. Super soft and flexible for optimal compression, the silicone teat allows baby to control milk flow. The NaturalWaveTM teat has a gradual slope design for improved suction, while its structure is strengthened with innovative inner vertical ridges to make it collapse resistant so baby can enjoy a comfortable feed. For peace of mind, its Air Ventilation System reduces intake of air, a potential cause of colic. The ergonomic shape of the bottle makes it easy and comfortable for mother and baby to hold, while the wide neck design means that it is easy to fill and clean.
Extensive research has revealed that a baby’s sucking style is very different to an adult’s and involves three key steps. These are the initial latching on, the peristaltic tongue movement (in which your baby’s tongue moves in a wave-like motion), and swallowing. It is very important that a baby is able to perform the peristaltic tongue movement as it encourages natural oral and jaw development. Lansinoh’s NaturalWave teat is clinically proven to encourage this natural feeding pattern.