If this product has variations please let us know in your order comments which variant you would like.
- 160ml glass bottle
- BPA and BPS free
- Clinically tested to reduce nipple preference in established breastfed babies
- Encourages baby’s wave-like tongue movement, promoting natural oral development
- Teat tip – Baby controls milk flow
- Soft 100% silicone teat – stretches and flexes for optimal compression
- Inner vertical ridges that strengthen teat structure, making it collapse-resistant
- Unique gradual slope design enables smooth peristaltic tongue movement
- Wide, textured teat base for easy latch and effective suction
- Air Ventilation System (AVS™) reduces intake of air, a potential cause of colic
- Fewer parts – easy to assemble & clean
- Compatibility across the Lansinoh range
- 100% Eco-friendly
- 100% Recyclable
Lansinoh’s mOmma Glass Feeding Bottle 160ml with NaturalWave® Teat has been specially designed so that your little one can enjoy your expressed breastmilk even when you’re apart.
Glass is the most inert material used for baby feeding bottles. There is no molecular transfer of any kind between the contents and the feeding bottle itself which makes it easier to clean and sterilise. The Lansinoh glass feeding bottle is made from a special type of material called borosilicate glass. Borosilicate glass is less dense, more resistant to thermal shock and often used in laboratories. It’s also better for the environment as it’s 100% eco-friendly and 100% recyclable.
Based on more than 50 years of research, the NaturalWave® teat promotes your baby’s instinctive sucking action for natural oral development, which helps you switch easily between breast and bottle so that you can maintain your established breastfeeding patterns. Extensive research has revealed that a baby’s sucking style is very different to an adult’s and involves three key steps. These are the initial latching on, the peristaltic tongue movement (in which your baby’s tongue moves in a wave-like motion), and swallowing. It is very important that a baby is able to perform the peristaltic tongue movement as it encourages natural oral and jaw development. Lansinoh’s NaturalWave® teat is clinically proven to encourage this natural feeding pattern.