If this product has variations please let us know in your order comments which variant you would like.
- BPA and BPS free
- Clinically tested to reduce nipple preference in established breastfed babies
- Encourages baby’s wave-like tongue movement, promoting natural oral development
- Teat tip – Baby controls milk flow
- Soft 100% silicone teat – stretches and flexes for optimal compression
- Inner vertical ridges that strengthen teat structure, making it collapse-resistant
- Unique gradual slope design enables smooth peristaltic tongue movement
- Wide, textured teat base for easy latch and effective suction
- Air Ventilation System (AVS™) reduces intake of air, a potential cause of colic
- Fewer parts – easy to assemble and clean
- Compatibility across the Lansinoh range
This starter set is perfect for new parents, including a 160ml bottle, 240ml bottle and 1 fast flow teat. Lansinoh’s mOmma Feeding Bottle with NaturalWave® Teat has been specially designed so that your little one can enjoy your expressed breastmilk even when you’re apart. Based on more than 50 years of research, the NaturalWave® teat promotes your baby’s instinctive sucking action for natural oral development, which helps you switch easily between breast and bottle so that you can maintain your established breastfeeding patterns.
Extensive research has revealed that a baby’s sucking style is very different to an adult’s and involves three key steps. These are the initial latching on, the peristaltic tongue movement (in which your baby’s tongue moves in a wave-like motion), and swallowing. It is very important that a baby is able to perform the peristaltic tongue movement as it encourages natural oral and jaw development.
Lansinoh’s NaturalWave® teat is clinically proven to encourage this natural feeding pattern and they can also be used as breast milk storage bottles.