If this product has variations please let us know in your order comments which variant you would like.
- Touch the pictures to learn about objects and people in 12 locations
- Touching the words on the pages plays the words, exciting sound effects and fun facts
- Hear two learning songs by pressing the light-up star button
- Everything in the book including words, songs and instructions can be heard in both English and French for a full bilingual experience
- Intended for ages 18+ months
Explore words about places kids love with the 100 Words About Places I Go bilingual learning book! Featuring age-appropriate words, this interactive book teaches about people and objects in 12 unique places in both English and French.
Go to the beach in any season and discover words in two languages about things to bring and surprises to find. The school, the park, the farm, the amusement park and more locations can light up your child’s world and spur their imagination. Ten touch-sensitive locations on each page teach about words, colours and counting in the context of 12 unique places. Inspire toddlers and preschoolers who are ready to go places!
Intended for ages 18+ months. Requires 2 AA batteries. Batteries included for demo purposes only. New batteries recommended for regular use.