If this product has variations please let us know in your order comments which variant you would like.
- To begin sterilising, simply fill the Milton Sterilising Unit with 5 litres of cold water. Then add 2 half caps (30ml) of Milton Fluid, or 1 Milton Tablet (0.6% concentration v/v)
- Fully immerse all of the items to be sterilised, ensuring there are no air bubbles
- Place the grid on the top of the items, put the lid on and in 15 minutes all the items will be sterilised and ready to use
- The same solution can be kept for up to 24 hours, so parents can keep adding and removing items as and when they need them
- There is no need to rinse after use - utensils can be used immediately
- Holds 6 standard bottles
- Lockable lid
This specially made container is great for cold water sterilising. It can hold up to 6 standard bottles and is a really easy way to sterilise other feeding equipment such as breast pumps, soothers, teethers, small plastic toys and weaning items. The Sterilising Unit has a lockable lid to help keep the items safe, and a carry handle for when mum or dad wants to move it around the kitchen, or take it out of home. All items are weighted down by a specially made grid, to help ensure everything is fully immersed in the solution.