If this product has variations please let us know in your order comments which variant you would like.
- Orthodontic profile
- Soft material moulds itself
- Thin teat neck reduces pressure on teeth
- NUK air system keeps mouthpiece soft and flexible
- Soother box can be used to steam clean soothers in microwave
- Approved by the Oral Health Foundation.
- BPA (Bisphenol A) free
- Pack contains 2 x silicone soothers in a reusable storage case
- Size 1, suitable for 0-6 months
NUK Genius Soother has been developed in partnership with dental experts worldwide, and is the new generation of NUK Soother. Still based on the approved orthodontic NUK shape, but improved with a softer and more flexible baglet, to further reduce the pressure on baby's jaw and teeth, as well as the risk of teeth misalignment.
Its particularly soft surface moulds itself gently against your child’s palate, whilst the underside of the teat has a smooth transition and a domed shape, giving the tongue plenty of space for natural sucking movements. The even narrower and particularly thin teat neck helps reduce pressure on little teeth.
The NUK Air System helps to ensure the mouthpiece remains soft and flexible, encouraging the correct development of your child's teeth whilst the integrated grooves enable saliva to flow away from the baby’s mouth preventing skin irritations.
The soothers come in a handy reusable storage case which can be used to keep the soothers safe and clean but also to hygienically clean the soothers with steam in the microwave.