If this product has variations please let us know in your order comments which variant you would like.
- 2 x silicone teats for children aged 0-6 months, S (3 tiny openings for breast milk and water)
- Several tiny openings modelled on a mother’s breast give an optimal, smooth and natural flow
- Wide, flexible lip rest with extra-soft teat tip similar to a mother’s nipple encourages acceptance
- Innovative anti-colic vent helps prevent air being swallowed
- Fits all NUK Nature Sense Baby Bottles
- To sterilise bottles and teats we recommend using steam, cold water sterilisation or a NUK Steam or Microwave Steriliser. We do not recommend dishwasher sterilisation as this can cause material damage.
- Approved by the Oral Health Foundation.
- BPA Free
The NUK Nature Sense Teat offers you and your little one a natural drinking experience. Inspired by nature the teat lets babies enjoy an all-round natural feeling when drinking, almost as if at a mother’s breast.
The innovative new teat features several tiny openings instead of just the one hole and is modelled on the milk ducts of a mother’s breast, making the NUK Nature Sense a bottle with which babies can enjoy a familiar feeling when drinking and, above all else, a natural flow.
The soft zone is gentle on the top of baby’s delicate mouth and the wide lip rest lets your baby latch on in a natural way. The innovative anti-colic vent makes it possible to drink as if from the breast without a pause which helps prevent the swallowing of air and reduces the risk of colic.
The 0-6 month teat is available in two different sizes, each with a different number of feed hole.
- Small: 3 tiny opening for breast milk and water
- Medium: 6 tiny openings for formula