If this product has variations please let us know in your order comments which variant you would like.
- For children aged 6 –18 months, M (6 tiny openings for formula)
- Temperature Control Display
- Several tiny openings modelled on a mother’s breast give an optimal, smooth and natural flow
- Wide, flexible lip rest with extra-soft teat tip similar to a mother’s nipple encourages acceptance
- Innovative anti-colic vent helps prevent air being swallowed
- Bottle in high-quality polypropylene (PP) is hard-wearing and BPA-free, holds 260 ml
- For safety and hygiene purposes we recommend that you replace teats after 1-2 months of use or whenever they start to show signs of wear.
- To sterilise bottles and teats we recommend using steam, cold water sterilisation or a NUK Steam or Microwave Steriliser. We do not recommend dishwasher sterilisation as this can cause material damage.
- BPA Free
- NUK Teats are approved by the Oral Health Foundation
The NUK Nature Sense bottle and teat offers you and your little one a natural drinking experience. Inspired by nature it lets babies enjoy an all-round natural feeling when drinking, almost as if at a mother’s breast.
The special feature of the bottle is the several tiny openings which have been modelled on the milk ducts in a mother’s breast, so baby can enjoy a completely familiar drinking feeling and above all, a natural drinking flow. The bottle now features NUK's Temperature Control. The special thermometer design on the side of your baby's bottle changes from blue to white if its contents are too hot, so you can always be sure of the ideal temperature
The NUK Nature Sense Bottle is made of high-quality plastic (PP), is BPA-free and hard-wearing. The extra-wide bottle neck means it can be filled and cleaned in no time at all and the protective cap closes all the tiny openings to prevent leakage when mixing formula or when out and about.
The bottle comes fitted with a 6 – 18 month silicone teat with 6 tiny openings for formula.