If this product has variations please let us know in your order comments which variant you would like.
- Advanced anti-colic bottles with a unique venting system for less wind, less reflux and less discomfort
- Unique anti-colic straw draws air away from milk
- Heat sensing technology turns straw pink when your baby’s feed is too hot
- Award-winning, breast-like teats for ‘just like Mum’ feedings that allow your baby to latch on easily and transition between bottle and breast.
- Soother with nipple-like shape for a more familiar experience for baby
- Powder dispensers fit inside a 260ml bottle to save space when travelling and on trips out.
- All bottles and teats are always BPA and phthalate-free
If you know you’ll be bottle feeding your baby, and you’re concerned about colic, these are the perfect sets for you. Our Advanced Anti-Colic bottles are specially designed to help prevent colic by reducing air bubbles in the milk and to encourage a good latch-on during feeding.
- 80% less colic* - The advanced anti-colic bottle is proven to reduce colic symptoms for less wind, less reflux and less fussing. The advanced anti-colic bottle uses a unique, 3-piece anti-colic technology to provide optimum venting during feeding.
*We consulted 210 parents who tried using this product to reduce their child’s colic symptoms and 80% agreed that the bottle had successfully reduced the symptoms (June 2017).
- Unique venting system - Babies may develop colic symptoms if they take in too much air during feeding. With its unique anti-colic venting system, our Advanced Anti-Colic bottle helps stop air mixing with milk. Air is drawn through the vents in the venting wheel, down the venting tube and out of the star valve into the air space at the base of the bottle, rather than into your baby’s tummy.
- Breast-like shaped teat - The breast-like shaped teat of our advanced anti-colic bottle allows your baby to easily latch on and supports the transition between bottle and breast.
- Venting tube with heat sensing strip - The anti-colic venting tube has a heat sensing strip that changes colour if the milk is too hot. Simply dip the tube for 10 seconds to see the feed’s temperature. Pink indicates that the temperature is too hot. The star valve at the base of the anti-colic straw keeps milk from travelling up the tube, meaning 80% less wind, reflux and fussing, but 100% more smiles.