If this product has variations please let us know in your order comments which variant you would like.
- Shaped like a breast, feels like a breast, because babies prefer it that way
- Breast-like shape for a natural latch – acceptance guaranteed*
- Flexes like mum for a comfortable feed
- Anti-colic valve in teat to reduce air ingestion
- Smooth silicone teat feels closer to skin
- On trend designs
- Easy latch-on teat - 97% mom recommended**
- Always BPA and phthalate free for ultimate reassurance
Our Closer to Nature bottle is inspired by what babies love most: mum. With the most breast-like teat ever made, this bottle flexes like mum and feels like mum because babies prefer it that way. In fact, our Closer to Nature bottle has guaranteed acceptance and an anti-colic valve making it the best thing for baby since you are making feeding easier for everyone.
- Award-winning Breast-like Teat - Like a breast because babies prefer it that way – acceptance guaranteed! *
- Anti-Colic Valve - The Closer to Nature teat with anti-colic valve reduces excessive air flow, so little ones ingest more milk and less air
- Baby Safe - All Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature bottles are BPA-free for your ultimate reassurance.
- 3 Way Easy Hold - The compact shape of Closer to Nature bottles allows baby to feed in a natural position and to be closer to Mum or Dad. The easy hold bottle can be held in 3 ways - cradled comfortably in the hand, gripped in the same way as a traditional wide neck bottle, or held from the base- making feeding comfortable for everyone.
- Go with the flow - We offer different flow rates to keep up with your growing baby. Every baby is different but as a guide we suggest slow flow for 0+months, medium flow for 3+ months and fast flow for 6+ months. Closer to Nature teats are only compatible with Closer to Nature bottles.
- Moving on - If it takes longer than 20 minutes to finish a bottle, baby tugs at the teat or baby falls asleep mid-bottle, these are potential signs you may need to increase the teat flow rate.
- Change me - Our teats are silky soft. Change them if they get damaged or bitten by tiny teeth.
- Squeeze me - Give me a squeeze to ensure my super sensitive anti-colic valve is open after storing and cleaning.