If this product has variations please let us know in your order comments which variant you would like.
- Introduce new tastes and textures without the fear of choking
- Easy-hold soft grip handle ideal for little hands
- Suitable for fruit, whole foods, cooked vegetables and meats
- Snap on hygienic travel cap makes it ideal for travel and storage
- BPA free
Introducing whole foods to your baby is part of their weaning adventure, bringing new taste and texture experiences. This innovative Fresh Food Feeder helps you introduce new foods at snack time without the fear of your baby choking. Simply place things like apple, pear and banana in the soft mesh bags and let your little one chomp away. If your baby is teething, adding ice cubes can also help give them some relief from sore gums or cool them down on a hot day. The interchangeable bags and hygienic travel lid give you handy storage for snacks on the go too.
- Try new foods without fear of choking - The simple and easy to use Fresh Food Feeder allows you to pop food into the mesh bag and replace the lid. Baby can now suck, chew and enjoy all the whole food goodness and taste, with only small pieces of food coming through the mesh. Suitable for fruit, cooked vegetables and meat, it’s a great way to safely introduce new tastes when weaning.
- Ideal for little hands - If your little one likes to be in charge, this Fresh Food Feeder allows them to take things into their own hands. The easy to hold soft grip handles are the perfect size for little ones to grab from a highchair or table to encourage independent eating.
- Soothing and comforting - Little gums and mouths can be painful as teeth start to develop, so having something cold and refreshing can help to soothe the sensation. Pop some ice cubes in the Fresh Food Feeder to create a instant pain relieving teether.
- Perfect at home and on the go - The Fresh Food Feeder comes with a snap on hygienic cap which makes it perfect for storing small snacks while travelling and giving your little one something to chew on when you’re out and about.